If your business is responsible for servicing equipment, you'll appreciate the robust equipment tracking features in packetTrap PSA. Keep track of what equipment your customers own and when the equipment was last serviced.
Top Ten Reasons to Buy a Hosted Solution
- No new computers or software to buy.
- No need to hire consultants or technicians to install the software, get your services up and running, or manage your data files.
- You can start today with your existing computer and Internet connection.
- Cancel at any time with no penalties. No annual commitment.
- Your data is safe on our secure, backed-up servers (no losing data from a hard drive crash). Export your data at any time.
- Free and continuous feature upgrades without the need for a new version of the software to be installed and configured on your computers.
- Increase (and decrease) the numbers of users with no risk of paying for more than you need.
- No databases or servers to maintain. We run everything with high reliability and availability in a world class data center. Your
- service is always running.
Web-based for easy access from anywhere at anytime.
Hidden Costs of Buying 'Traditional' Software
Hidden Costs of Buying 'Traditional' Software Typically, when buying a software package that you install and maintain on your own hardware, the initial software purchase is less than 10% of the total cost to employ such a solution. Small business owners are often alarmed at the additional costs that are incurred when trying to install and maintain a traditional client/server software solution. Because packetTrap PSA is a hosted solution, you can avoid these hidden costs and get on with running your business.